Delete Item ST2031A
Delete Item ST2031A
The best value rocker arm on the market today. Engineered to meet or exceed the needs of performance street and sportsman race applications.
Our vacuum die cast arm is designed and engineered for optimum strength without the costs associated with billet CNC machining. The Street Terra series utilises the extreme duty hardware from our premium Platinum race series - ensuring a lifetime of trouble free performance. Our easyfit (EF) kits are a cost effective alternative for factory stamped steel rocker arms, which can be installed within less than an hour without cylinder head removal and in most cases without machining.
Our wide range of true ratios allows you to achieve high lift without relying solely on your camshaft… a trend many engine builders and racers alike are adopting to relieve the inertia on lifters and pushrods generated by aggressive and often violent ramp rates required to make big lift.
Popular amongst standard rebuilds where OEM equipment is worn and or scarce, as well as mild street applications.
Why Choose Street Terra?
- Vaccuum die cast arms built to withstand 450lbs* max open spring pressure
- Oversize full-complement caged bearings designed for oscillating (rocking) loads, paired with oversize precision ground trunnions to reduce friction.
- Proven bolt-on shaft mount design that mounts both inlet/exhaust to common shaft, effectively increasing footprint and clamp load twofold without any further cylinder head modification.
- Stud mount also available.
- Various ratios available, catering for every camshaft grind. High ratios allow for additional lift on stock and aftermarket camshafts.
- Chrome moly steel hardened and ground roller tips of generous diameter (positively retained by internal circlip) preventing abrasion of valve tips and guides commonly seen with non-roller tip rockers. Allows for smoother, quieter operation. Maintains lash and reduces necessary and tedious engine maintenance.
|MAX OPEN SPRING PRESSURE
|HOLDEN 173, 202
|ROCKER ARM RATIO
|5/16" w/ 7/16" ADAPTOR
|ROCKER ARM STYLE
|ROCKER ARM BODY STYLE
|ROCKER ARM NUT STYLE
|MAX SPRING DIAMETER
|SET OF 12
Manufacturer Part Number:View full details
We only sell quality genuine products - with brand names you can trust, you know that you are getting the best products for your build complete with limited manufacturers warranty
Fast & Efficent
We use a number of great couriers to get your parcel to you ASAP! In a rush? Give us a call and ask about an 'expedited order' or enquire on current ETAs!
Zero Regret - Hassle Free Returns
We accept returns for up to 30 days, our returns are hassle free when following our return guidelines and policies and most items can even come back on our capped price Australia Post returns, making it a cost effective process to send your item back if it's not quite right.
Our team are all passionate about the Automotive Industry and involved with lots of avenues of Motorsports. We have mechanics, engine builders and die-hard enthusiasts here to answer your questions or give you expert advice for your ride - just give us a call!
Found a better deal elsewhere?
We try to keep our pricing competitive for all our customers - if you have found a better deal elsewhere, send us an email here and we will do our best to match offers.
(Ensure you include the part number and a link to the competitors price!)